We are taking steps to ensure your and our welfare while maintaining as many of our usual services as possible.
Our office at Cambridge City Crematorium on Huntingdon Road is open to the public, although we can only allow two family members or two members of a social bubble in the office at any time. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
You can still arrange collection of your loved one’s ashes as well as a scattering with up to 15 people attending – please contact us to arrange this.
If you have any questions you can contact us as normal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 458000.
If you’re attending a service we encourage you to follow the government’s advice on social distancing. Please consider limiting the number of attendees to close family and carers. With a 2-metre distance between people we can accommodate 30 people in the West Chapel and 24 in the East Chapel. The Book of Remembrance, Columbarium and waiting rooms are closed.
Following the government’s guidance:
- We encourage you to adhere to the well-publicised hygiene measures.
- We will place an attendance list in each cloister for test and trace purposes, and we ask you to record your visit. We will keep the details for 21 days.
- We discourage singing and chanting. You can play recorded music through our chapels’ music systems.
- Open-coffin services are not allowed.
- You should wear face masks inside our buildings.
We wish you the very best at this difficult time and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.