We are taking steps to ensure your and our welfare while maintaining as many of our usual services as possible.
Our office at Cambridge City Crematorium on Huntingdon Road is closed to the public until further notice. If you have any questions you can contact us as normal at email@example.com or 01223 458000.
If you’re attending a service we encourage you to follow the government’s advice on social distancing. Please consider limiting the number of attendees to close family and carers. With a 2-metre distance between people we can accommodate 30 people in the West Chapel and 12 in the East Chapel.
Following the government’s guidance:
- We encourage you to adhere to the well-publicised hygiene measures.
- We will place an attendance list in each cloister for test and trace purposes, and we ask you to record your visit. We will keep the details for 21 days.
- We discourage singing and chanting. You can play recorded music through our chapels’ music systems.
- Open-coffin services are not allowed.
- From Friday 24 July you should wear face masks inside our buildings.
If you are unable to attend a cremation or burial, we can record it for you. We are offering this at a reduced rate of £36. Copies can be available the next day.
We are currently unable to offer some services, including witnessed scatterings and arranging memorials. Contact us if you want to discuss these services.
We wish you the very best at this difficult time and thank you for your cooperation and understanding.