An entry in The Book of Remembrance is a lasting memorial to those who have been cremated in Cambridge. One page is devoted to each day of the year and entries are always on view on each anniversary date.
- This is a permanent memorial.
- Entries may be two, five or eight lines in length.
- There is space for approximately 35 characters (including spaces) on each line.
- The first line must contain ONLY the name/s, with the surname appearing first.
- Special designs, including flowers, animals, vehicles, regimental badges and family crests can also be inscribed at an additional charge. Please note that a minimum of five lines is needed if you would like to have any of the above included in the entry.
- If you intend to view the entry in the Book of Remembrance on the first anniversary, you should ensure that your application is received at the crematorium office no later than five months before the anniversary date.
- If you wish to view it earlier, arrangements can be made for a ‘Temporary Insertion’; the entry is made onto tracing-type paper and placed onto the book.
- Memorial cards are also available when an entry into the book is made.
These prices are current until 31.03.2019
|Description||£ (inclusive of VAT)|
|2 line entry||£115.00|
|5 line entry||£155.00|
|8 line entry||£205.00|
|Memorial Card 2 line entry||£46.00|
|Memorial Card 5 line entry||£60.00|
|Memorial Card 8 line entry||£72.00|
Online Book of Remembrance
Once an entry has been added to the book, it can also be viewed online. Please find the link here: Online Book of Remembrance
How to purchase
Download the Application Form / Terms and Conditions below and either:
Complete and post, with a cheque to:
Cambridge City Crematorium
Cambridge, CB3 0JJ
Or complete, scan and email to:
After we receive your application form, we will call you to confirm details, price and arrange payment.
We accept payment by cheque and major credit and debit cards.