The Gardens of Remembrance at the crematorium contain many rose beds and individual roses within them are available for dedication; one plaque is permitted per rose.
- Our roses are available for dedication for initial 10 year leases. We have rose bushes and tall standard roses available.
- The cost includes the established rose (any replacements, between October and March, should they be needed), full maintenance and a personalised small metal memorial nameplate.
- We have 3 nameplate sizes available; single, double or triple. They contain a maximum of 19 characters (including spaces) per line and can be a maximum of 7 lines long.
- Replacement plaques and additional inscriptions are available at an additional cost at any point of your lease. Your lease dates will not be altered.
- Please be aware that if the rose is replanted during the autumn or spring it will then have an approximate 5 months growth period (spring – autumn) after planting. (This means that the rose has not had enough time to mature and it will be the following summer that you will see an improvement with both flower and foliage).
- In order to help us keep our grounds looking neat and tidy, we kindly ask that you do not leave memorabilia or trinkets on or around your rose.
These prices are current until 31.03.2019
|Description||£ (including VAT)|
|10 year initial lease (Rose Bush)||£395.00|
|10 year initial lease (Standard Rose)||£450.00|
|Replacement single nameplate||£84.00|
|Replacement double nameplate||£106.00|
|Replacement triple nameplate||£142.00|
|1 year renewal (Rose Bush)||£39.50|
|1 year renewal (Standard Rose)||£45.00|
|5 year renewal (Rose Bush)||£197.50|
|5 year renewal (Standard Rose)||£225.00|
|10 year renewal (Rose Bush)||£395.00|
|10 year renewal (Standard Rose)||£450.00|
What happens at the end of a lease?
One month before your lease is due to end, we will write to you to invite you to either terminate your lease or renew it by a lease period in existence at the time of expiry (currently 1, 5 or 10 years). With this in mind, please keep us updated with any change of address. If you decide to terminate your lease, you are able to take the nameplate home with you. Please contact our office to arrange this. The rose itself would then become available for another family to lease.
If we have not heard from you after 3 months of the expiry date, we will end the lease and remove the nameplate from the rose. We will store the nameplate for a further 3 months. If we have not heard from you within 6 months of the expiry date, we will make arrangements for the plaque to be recycled.
How to purchase
Download the Application Form / Terms and Conditions below and either:
Complete and post, with a cheque to:
Cambridge City Crematorium
Cambridge, CB3 0JJ
or complete, scan and email to:
After we receive your application form we will call you to confirm details, price and arrange payment.
We accept payment by cheque and major credit and debit cards.